Table of contents
- The Importance of Choosing The Best Topic
- Dissertation Topics Examples
- Criminal Law Dissertation Topics
- Employment Law Dissertation Topics
- Family Law Dissertation Topics
- International Law Dissertation Topics
- Medical Law Dissertation Topics
- Immigration Law Dissertation Topics
- Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
- EU Law Dissertation Topics
- Company Law Dissertation Topics
- Tax Law Dissertation Topics
- EduBirdie as Professional Dissertations Assistant
At some point, every student faces necessity to write a dissertation. This universal need evokes both excitement and terror because on the one hand, it’s a great way to investigate an interesting topic as well as prove your worth, but on the other, it’s a huge responsibility.
Dissertation is a particularly long writing piece dedicated to a specific topic that strives to prove student’s knowledge as well as ability to synthesise and research information. It’s the only thing that helps get a degree or final diploma. But how to come up with great law dissertation topics?
Law is an immensely popular field. It’s used in all life instances, which is why more and more young people choose to apply to these faculties. Dissertation is their chance to show that they are capable and knowledgeable in their major —in addition, depending on your topic, they either succeed or fail in their future career.
The Importance of Choosing The Best Topic
There are millions dissertation topics, but theme choice for law dissertation in particular either makes or break success that student has been trying to achieve. There are helpful tips associated with it — for example, the more interesting a topic is on a personal level, the more likely it is to become successful. After all, a student will have to spend months or even years on composing it, meaning that if it’s something that isn’t inspiring in the slightest, results will be similarly dull. It applies both to dissertations and EPQ ideas for law students.
Of course, it might be difficult to find something you’re interested in, but you can always check different law dissertation titles, choosing an area that feels most exciting. It is a very vast sphere that’s divided into many kinds, which in turn are split into millions narrower topics. Check them, select what intrigues you most, and start working! See law dissertation examples lists with topics divided into ten categories below.
You could use dissertation help online .
Dissertation Topics Examples
In general, law may be split into ten broad groups. Each presupposes its own peculiarities as well as ideas. So, if you are struggling with coming up with good topics, look through list we’ve composed for you!
Criminal Law Dissertation Topics
- Legislation about male as well as female rape: how do they differ?
- What additions does regulations about rape should differentiate between real cases vs. revenge allegations?
- How may regulations about manslaughter be misused; how to protect victims against such incidents?
- In what ways can lie detector be beneficial?
- In what way may an accused of a crime prove that confession has been extracted from him/her by force?
- Mistrials’ history: why and how has this concept emerged?
- What factors related to a crime should not be presented to the jury?
- legislation methods of crime witness protection from retaliation risks in 2022
- How did legislation about intentional murder change throughouthistory?
- Death penalty : history & incidents
- Changes to criminal law in post-Brexit society
- How has the EU legislation affected the prior criminal law implementation?
- criminal legislation bias vs American legislation system
- The reporting of the criminal cases in post-Brexit society.
- Pandemic violations through the lens of the criminal law.
- Is there bias in gender forensics in criminology?
Employment Law Dissertation Topics
- How did legal code about workers’ legal status change throughout years?
- Efficiency of regulations about female vs. male workplace sexual harassment
- The peculiarities of maternal vs paternal leaves system .
- workplace equality regulations: is it functional?
- Which groups of people are still discriminated against in employment sphere?
- A comparison of crucial employment regulations betweenvs. the USA
- How may employment contract be tempered with and how to avoid that?
- Trade unions employment legislation analysis
- In which cases laws of dismissal are invalid?
- What legal protection do workers of different gender have 's employment regulation?
- Are employment screening techniques moral?
- What are the benchmark standards for employment in 2022?
- Should AI-based tools and neuroscience be used for employment selection?
- Should legal screening be made obligatory for the refugees ?
- How is the protection of the college students addressed by the Labour Law Acts?
Family Law Dissertation Topics
- Child abuse signs: repercussions for those who do not report them
- Child relocation legislation transformations over the years
- How heavily should child’s desire to stay with one or another parent affect court’s decision?
- Shared residence peculiarities along with difficulties
- What conditions might hinder a couple when pursuing divorce?
- Minimum marriage age limit: is it sufficient or should it be changed?
- Domestic violence repercussions for males vs. females: differences and similarities
- When can law representatives intervene in family’s life?
- Resources division in divorce process: subtleties as well as possible complications
- The portrayal of child abuse in the TV-series
- Should youngsters be allowed to use social media?
- The role of scouting in Great Britain
- How can family values be promoted with the help of book reading clubs ?
International Law Dissertation Topics
- All intricacies of refugee regulation & protection
- & US military cooperation in invading other countries: shared history, possibilities for a future
- When should country legally intervene into affairs of another region?
- Internationally wrongful acts: intervention & its consequences
- What regulations should become international?
- What international legislation thatdoes not use yet should be applied?
- International & national regulations: what are differences?
- What international criminal legal code require corrections & amendments?
- as a peacemaker: actions that government should take in order to address urgent world problems & military conflicts
- The difference in legal protection of minors vs Germany
- How should political refugees become protected?
- What are the limitations of foreign policies regarding medical research?
- What are the social responsibilities in India?
Medical Law Dissertation Topics
- Embryo as a being capable of feelings & sensations: at what stage should abortion be forbidden?
- Euthanasia together with assisted suicide: should it be legalised? Why?
- Should male partners sue their female partners for abortion?
- Amendments required to protect women from forced pregnancies
- Which hospitals have been involved in discrimination stories? Why?
- Organ transplantation as perguidelines: Pros and cons
- Legalising forced sterilisation: who should it target, how should it be enforced, what reasons support its implementation?
- Medical complications during surgeries: how is a responsible side determined. What legal consequences he or she might face?
- stem cell research rules: legal code vs reasoning
- Should judges addressing healthcare legal disputes undergo special education for their decisions to be fact-based as well as relevant?
- Should medical institutions participate in Covid-related research projects?
- Should the criminals be approached by trained nurses only?
Immigration Law Dissertation Topics
- Nationality legislation: what do they mean for immigrants?
- Under which legal circumstances should immigrants be allowed entrance into ?
- Determining sham marriage & process of verdict appealing
- Under what circumstances are immigrants assigned status of refugees?
- Should mentally ill people be given a status of lawful immigrants?
- What possible violations can occur in legislation pertaining to immigrants ?
- Should immigrants who have not attained permanent residence status, receive life term in prison if they commit a crime?
- immigration vs. emigration: difficulties & similarities
- Immigrants’ children conceived or born onterritory: their rights & limitations
- rules of rendition & extradition for immigrants in 2022
- The role in the settlement of the Afghan crisis immigrants
- The portrayal of immigrants by the popular media
- Social media campaigns , aimed at immigrants
- Should the status of Russian immigrants be changed?
- What are the rights of refugee children ?
Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
- Regulations aimed to stop corruption : benefits or limitations
- A corporate veil: meaning, history, & implications for the future
- Companies’ Act amendments: reasons as well as motivations
- Should corporate governance be oriented towards soft or hard regulations?
- How can person’s incompetence be determined from legal perspective?
- What commercial laws should be applied against dishonest managers? If so, why?
- Commercial partnerships: hidden dangers and their potential results
- Burdens faced by creditors: discussion from legal perspective
- Pre-incorporation contracts: what are they or how are they entered?
- commercial laws: what should be changed, discarded, or added?
- How has commercial law changed during Covid-19 time?
- The use of outsourced work methods through the lens of commercial laws ?
- Northern Ireland vs Wales: commercial restrictions in 2022.
EU Law Dissertation Topics
- EU tolerance legislation forunder Brexit conditions
- How does EU enforce its regulations in regard to UK?
- Work regulations imposed by EU onworkers
- Legal relations between EU & UK: background or history
- Equality: differences as well as similarities between& EU
- EU participation in market stability
- EU in upholding appropriate human rights situation in a world
- EU citizens’ rights to move between countries legally
- Student mobility between EU countries: legal viewpoint
- The biased attitude to the current post-EU voting system
- EU-based pressure and the delays in logistics.
- What mechanisms have been used to support trade markets?
- What reasons have pushed the government towards stricter borders during post-Brexit times?
Company Law Dissertation Topics
- How does Companies’ Act affect outsiders’ rights?
- Legal duties of companies’ directors: past, present, or possible future.
- Limited Liability Partnership Model: is it effective or should it be replaced?
- In what cases can corporate liability regulations be evoked? What leads to?
- Companies breaking environmental laws: top legislation breakers & their crimes instances
- How may force companies to follow environmental standards without breaking other related regulations?
- What other regulations should be established by environmental legislation for companies?
- Financial & non-financial drivers of corporate governance
- Corporate social responsibility that firms have to follow: terms & regulations
- Corporate governance role in Covid-19 crisis
- How have corporations taken place in the Afghanistan crisis in 2021?
- Huawei conflict and Great Britain's role in the settlement.
- How do American sanctions versus Russia affect the companies?
- What changes have been implemented in the corporate governance methods regarding electricity prices rise?
Tax Law Dissertation Topics
- tax history
- Self-employment in 2022: the tax matters
- Freelancers & taxes: legal way to work in an unofficial capacity
- Tax evasions : most genius offenses and ways they were revealed
- taxes & way they are applied to e-commerce
- International income taxes & complying with them
- A comparison between& US taxation system from legal viewpoint
- Evading taxes & counter-actions aimed to identify them
- Accidental taxation frauds: is it possible?
- In what cases taxation may be cancelled?
- The role of taxation in the freelance business in 2022
- Social media blogging: is taxing applicable?
- taxation laws vs EU-regulated rules
EduBirdie as Professional Dissertations Assistant
As you see, there are numerous interesting topics that you may choose as a student for your dissertation. The lists above have given you many law dissertation ideas, so you can use them, modify them, mix them as you wish. But how to write law essay? That’s where problems emerge.
EduBirdie helps you in cases when you feel down or unmotivated. We offer best dissertation writing services and we provide excellent law assignment help. Our professional writers will outline and compose your law dissertation that will pleasantly surprise both you and the entire commission board. They brainstorm, come up with perfect idea themselves or follow your directions. You decide by yourself. With quality guarantees we ensure, you aren’t risking anything, so write to us now and forget your dissertation-related worries!